Nov 11th - 13th, 2020
Mana Wynwood Convention Center
Thursday Nov 12:10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday Nov 13:10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- CategoriesApparel, Men's, Women's, Children's, Active Wear, Trims, Spring/Summer, Fall/Winter, Textiles, Footwear, Accessories, Home, Machinery, Services...
view all categories
- MatchmakingRegister now to Attend ATSM 2020 and start your matchmaking journey. ATSM Matchmaking is powered by TopTenWholesale.com and Manufacturer.com.
- 250+ ExhibitorsATSM connects the southeastern United States, North America, Latin America, and the Caribbean to the international market for apparel, textiles, and fashion.
Apply to Exhibit
- 36 CountriesAttendees come from all over the world to connect with and source from our diverse group of international manufacturers from around the globe.
Register to Attend
- 30+ SeminarsThe 2020 ATSM Seminar Series focuses on the most prominent topics affecting apparel and trade. Visit our seminars page to see our line-up from last year's show. (2020 Schedule to be announced)
- Fashion LabFashion LAB is the educational conference series for Brands, Retail Stores, eCommerce Sellers and Designers in the apparel industry. Only at ATS shows!
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Connect with more than 250 exhibitors from the world's major manufacturing countries supplying the Miami apparel market with Finished Apparel, Textiles, Fabrics, and Fashion.
- United States
- El Salvador
International Trade Partners
Now an industry spotlight - Apparel Textile Sourcing Miami features a professional runway show held on day 2 of the event. The show showcases international brands, collections from top students at Miami International University of Art & Design, and the latest garment trends from our country pavilions.
Featured Miami Designers
ATSM brings you the most comprehensive seminars and informative expert-led panel discussions in Miami and Toronto. Our coveted seminar series explore the most current topics impacting the industry today. The Seminar Series features two separate conference tracks, Enterprise Connect and Fashion Lab. Each are help on seperate stages located on the show floor. Learn more about each tract below.
Enterprise level conference track for professionals representing mid to large-scale apparel brands,
retailers, government trade organizations and service providers.
Supply Chain | Sustainability | Compliance | Trade Policy Influencer Marketing | Trade Finance | Logistics and more
An educational conference series for small to mid-size Brands, Retailers, eCommerce Platforms
and Designers looking to scale their business.
eCommerce | Retail Technologies | Apparel Industry 101 Digital Marketing | Product Development | Fashion Law Brand Development
Gateway to the Americas
Miami's premier sourcing trade show where apparel & fabric buyers, sourcing directors, merchandisers, retailers, department stores, and designers from the Southeastern United States, North America, Latin America, and the Caribbean come to shop the international apparel market.
- 4,000+ buyers to expand your marketshare
- 30+ Keynotes & Panels - 1,300+ in attendance
- Fashion Shows - Exhibitor runway shows
- Trend forecasting - Featuring Color Trends from PANTONE
- 36 countries represented in 2019
Major Retailers Attending
Year-round B2B Matchmaking
In order to enroll your company in our Matchmaking service, please reach our staff by email after you answer all questions on the registration form. Subject line: ATTN: Matchmaking request. Your email must include your Full name, job tile, phone number, type of business, Country region interest, MOQ, and type of merchandise being requested. Visit our Matchmaking Booth on the show floor with additional questions and requests.
Get Connected to ATSM
Stay up-to-date with the latest show news, additions, and more by following our social media channels. You can even reach out to us with quick questions.
Apparel Textile Sourcing Miami is supported in coordination with a range of International and Domestic partnerships, including:
Follow the ATSM Blog
- General InterestBlockchain: Transforming the Fashion Industry – Part IIFebruary 27th, 2020In part I of this article “Blockchain: Transforming the Fashion Industry – Part I” we discussed the techniques and values of the new technology.? We continue by discussing supply chain management via Blockchain and IP protection. Supply Chain Management Blockchains...Read More
- General InterestBlockchain: Transforming the Fashion Industry – Part IFebruary 26th, 2020Blockchain has started to transform the operations of many businesses around the world. It makes the textile, apparel, and footwear industries more transparent. What is BlockChain? It is a group of blocks carrying digital information. The blocks have information related...Read More
- General InterestThe Biggest Fear in Business is UncertaintyFebruary 24th, 2020In this article, we comment on some of the ideas in an interview between Wilson Zhu, COO (Chief Operating Officer), Li&Fung and Anna Tehan, EVP Corporate Communications, Fung Group. How many of us were delighted to see “a return to...Read More